Discover who you are and where you are going.
- Sokanu – A 20-minute assessment that measures your personality traits and matches you to relevant careers.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) – An assessment tool that helps you understand your personality preferences and how it relates to careers. Contact the Career Center to schedule an appointment to see if the MBTI is right for you.
- The Strong Interest Inventory – An assessment that helps you understand how to relate your interests to potential careers. Contact the Career Center to schedule an appointment to see if the Strong is right for you.
- What Can I Do with This Major? – A comprehensive list of majors, along with career-related positions and links to additional resources.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – Produced by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, this database allows you to learn more about careers by industry field.
- Career Paths by Major
- Careers by Cluster – Career Clusters are groups of careers in the same field of work that require similar skills. They can help focus your education, training, and job search plans.